NEWS* Portfolio Buy-to-Let is now available to the whole of market.
After launching in May 2019 through limited distribution, we’ve seen such a positive level of interest that we decided to extend to the broker market.
- Portfolio Buy-to-Let is available with an initial five-year fixed rate from 4.2%, offering the security to develop a property portfolio at a secured rate – interest only options are also available
- Available to UK registered Ltd companies and LLP structures
- Designed for professional landlords with four or more residential properties looking to manage their assets as one and grow their established portfolio
- Once the five-year term is over, the loan switches to the Hodge Standard Variable Rate, just like a residential mortgage
- Minimum loan size of £250,000, maximum loan term of 25 years.
How to apply?
If you’re new to Hodge, or have a question about the product, give us a call on 0800 138 9109 and we’ll get you registered and help with your query.
Alternatively, if you’ve worked with us before, you can find the full product details here. Click here to download the application form and get started.
Why our Portfolio Buy-to-Let?
Designed to meet the needs of professional landlords with a portfolio of four or more residential properties, the product offers landlords the flexibility to manage their portfolio as one, but with the security of fixed rates from one of the UK’s most established commercial lenders.
We’ve tailored it to suit acquisitive landlords who are seeking to grow their established buy-to-let portfolio, trade their assets, or utilise their portfolio-equity to support new purchases. Portfolio Buy-to-Let is an example of the expertise from the Mortgage business and Commercial Lending coming together to create a product which helps our customers.
Discussing Portfolio Buy-to-Let so far, Matt Burton, managing director of mortgages at Hodge said: “Hodge Portfolio Buy-to-Let was the result of extensive feedback from our customers, the decision to make this product available through intermediary networks is in response to the incredible number of enquiries we’ve received since 8th May.
“It offers a flexible, innovative new service to landlords from a trusted specialist lender.
“With such appetite from landlords, and due to our commitment in supporting advisers, we’re delighted to be offering this product to whole of market and taking great strides towards extending our product offering.”